Friday, August 1, 2008

Books: Top Secret

Ever want to become a code-master? This book will show you how!

Top Secret: A Handbook of Codes, Ciphers, and Secret Writing contains all the information you'll need to learn how to make and break a wide variety of codes and ciphers. Written by Paul B. Janeczko and illustrated by Jenna LaReau, you now hold in your possession top secret files. Your mission: Read this book!

*Check for Top Secret: A Handbook of Codes, Ciphers, and Secret Writing @ your local library!





2 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

I LOVE THAT BOOK! I've read it a lot! Awesome book! A must read! 5 stars!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this book too, I've rented it from the library and had to keep renewing it because it was so good!!! I just finally returned it...after like a month and a half.